Monday, February 7, 2011

The Last Time I Saw You

Have you ever been invited to or attended one of your high school class reunions? Do you remember contemplating should I go or should I skip it? Who would be there that I would like to see? I wonder what a certain friend has been up to all these years? Boy, I would sure like to reconnect with.......

The Last Time I Saw You by Elizabeth Berg is just the book for you! In this book the characters reconnect with one another. They recalll the "last time" they saw a specific person, or shared a conversation-good or bad. They plan, prepare and gather to celebrate their fortieth class reunion, the very last one.

As they gather and celebrate the reunion brings many new possibilities-reconnecting with a classmate who was the "heartthrob", forging new friendships, patching up old misunderstandings, forgiving, and rediscovering new bonds.

For anyone who has gone to a class reunion or is planning on attending a class reunion. Take a few moments, relax, and enjoy this delightful, easy read book by Elizabeth Berg!

No comments: